Tue, Sep 08|
ABC Safety Group
22 HR SST Supervisor Upgrade Package
In person 22 hour course over 4 afternoons, lasting 5.5 hours each night. Monday September 8, Tuesday September 9th, Wednesday September 10th, Thursday September 11th.
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2020, 4:00 PM – Sep 11, 2020, 9:40 PM
ABC Safety Group, 9609 Springfield Blvd - Suite 201 Room 4
Specializing in Construction Safety Training
Use your full legal name when signing up.
The course additionally provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. The course is taught by an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) authorized instructor. Students will receive a certificate verifying they have completed the class. OSHA cards expire after five years according to the New York City Department of Buildings in order to work on any site.
2 HR Site Safety Plan2 HR Pre-Shift Meeting 2 HR Toolbox Talks 4 HR Supported Scaffold User 8 HR Site Safety Manager Refresher 1 HR Ergonomics 1 HR Electrocution 1 HR Excavation 1 HR Handling Heavy Materials
Elective Topic: Confined Space Entry (2 hours)
- Describe the role of a competent person related to confined space entry.
- Identify the types of confined space entry commonly used on construction sites.
- Describe hazards associated with confined space entry.
- Discuss methods to prevent hazards associated with confined space entry.
- Recognize employer requirements to protect workers from confined space entry hazards.
To receive a certificate/card for the course, students must:
Be able to clearly communicate with the instructor and complete all paperwork in the language the course is delivered.
Attend all required hours of the course.
Actively participate during class activities and reviews.
An OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute will be issued to the participant within 90 days of successful completion of course.
COMPLETION/ REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATE AND CARD
A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of course which is valid for 90 days Upon completion of the course students will receive a certificate from Design Build Engineering PLLC and will receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI). The OSHA Outreach Program Training Guidelines require that the OSHA course completion cards are issued directly to each student, regardless of who paid for the training. These cards must be picked up at our office and sign a release and confirmation of card pick up. The issued card must be carried at all times while on a construction jobsite and present this card as proof of completed course when requested.
We suggest you maintain a copy for your records. If this card is lost or stolen you will need to purchase a replacement card at an additional $65. Please contact us via email at email@example.com for
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION FOR DESIGN BUILD ENGINEERING PLLC CONTINUING EDUCATION CERTIFICATE (3 CEU):
· 100% attendance for the course
· Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
· Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
· Completion of required post course assessments
· As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end of course examination, minimum 70%
· Participation and submittal of end of course evaluation form and/ or learner feedback (must provide name on form to receive credit)
It is the policy of Design Build Engineering PLLC to maintain records that are kept up‐to‐date, private and secure in accordance with OSHA and IACET for a minimum of seven (7) years.
Design Build is committed to keeping records of the learners who take classes at Design Build Engineering PLLC safe and secured. The records include transcript, attendance, quizzes, course the learners took, evaluation forms, personal contact information of the learners, and course registration forms. All records are maintained secure and learners’ information is not used for marketing, solicitation purposes or sold to a third party. If a student wants a release of their records they must email the training coordinator and follow a verification process.
To ask for the transcript, follow the process listed below.
1. The learner must contact the training coordinator through email for the record.
2. The coordinator must verify that they are who they say they are through a series of 4 questions
a. Their Name
b. The address that was used for the course registration.
c. The course they took.
d.The phone number or email address that was used during the course registration.
4. Within 3 business days the transcript is sent to them by the training coordinator after verification of their identity in the method they choose.
a. Mail the record to them.
b. Send a PDF version of the record through their email.
c. They can pick it up at the location.
Full refund is available if you notify us at Info@abcsafetygroup.com within 7 days of the start of the class that you will not be able to attend due to health or extenuating circumstances. There will be no refunds for anyone that cancels within 7 days from the beginning of the course or cannot attend the course after it has begun. We will provide make up hours to make up any missed material at an additional fee if you would still like to get certified as per OSHA guidelines.
- Ticket type
30 Hour OSHA Course
Use your full legal name when signing up. Please arrive 15 minutes early to the course.Price$450.00