The SST Card (pictured above) is the Standardized Official SST Card, as stated by the New York City Department of Buildings (DOB).
The official card is offered by ABC Safety Group.
CLICK TO SEE MORE INFO FROM NYC DOB:
***SERVICE UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT***
Steps to upgrade your SST Card:
1) Fill out the Training Connect SST Card Form.
2) Be sure to upload a headshot with the following guidelines:
White solid background, full head with shoulders, no glasses, no masks, no hats.
3) Upload a picture of the front of your OSHA card.
4) Upload a picture of EITHER your current
8 Hour Fall Prevention and 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Certificates.
Don't have your 10 Hour SST?
5) Choose delivery method. We can either mail your card to the address you provided. Expect to receive your card within 3-5 business days with tracking. Or, you can pickup your card at:
147 Prince Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
6) Follow the steps for our secure SSL checkout. The card fee is $50.
Contact us for group rates.
Upload a picture of EITHER your current
8 Hour Fall Prevention
2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Certificates.