22 HR SST Supervisor Upgrade Package March 21- March 23 (1)
Time & Location
Specializing in Construction Safety Training
Use your full legal name when signing up.
The course additionally provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. The course is taught by an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) authorized instructor. Students will receive a certificate verifying they have completed the class. OSHA cards expire after five years according to the New York City Department of Buildings in order to work on any site.
8 HR Site Safety Manager Refresher 5/2/2021 9:00AM-5:00PM
4 HR Supported Scaffold User and Refresher 5/9/2021 9:00AM-1:00PM
1 HR Electrocution 5/9/2021 1:00PM-2:00PM
1 HR Confined Space Entry 5/9/2021 2:00PM-3:00PM
1 HR Sun Exposure Protection 5/9/2021 3:00PM-4:00PM
1 HR Handling Heavy Materials 5/9/2021 4:00PM-5:00PM
2 HR Pre-Shift Meeting 5/16/2021 9:00AM-11:00AM
2 HR Site Safety Plan 5/16/2021 11:00AM-1:00PM
2 HR Tool Box Talks 5/16/2021 1:00PM-3:00PM
To receive a certificate/card for the course, students must:
Be able to clearly communicate with the instructor and complete all paperwork in the language the course is delivered.
Attend all required hours of the course.
Actively participate during class activities and reviews.
An 62 Hour SST supervisor wallet card from ABC Safety Group will be issued to the participant within 3 days of successful completion of course.
We suggest you maintain a copy for your records. If this card is lost or stolen you will need to purchase a replacement card at an additional $65. Please contact us via email at email@example.com for
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION FOR DESIGN BUILD ENGINEERING PLLC CONTINUING EDUCATION CERTIFICATE (3 CEU):
· 100% attendance for the course
· Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
· Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
· Completion of required post course assessments
· As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end of course examination, minimum 70%
· Participation and submittal of end of course evaluation form and/ or learner feedback (must provide name on form to receive credit)
It is the policy of Design Build Engineering PLLC to maintain records that are kept up‐to‐date, private and secure in accordance with OSHA and IACET for a minimum of seven (7) years.
Design Build is committed to keeping records of the learners who take classes at Design Build Engineering PLLC safe and secured. The records include transcript, attendance, quizzes, course the learners took, evaluation forms, personal contact information of the learners, and course registration forms. All records are maintained secure and learners’ information is not used for marketing, solicitation purposes or sold to a third party. If a student wants a release of their records they must email the training coordinator and follow a verification process.
To ask for the transcript, follow the process listed below.
1. The learner must contact the training coordinator through email for the record.
2. The coordinator must verify that they are who they say they are through a series of 4 questions
a. Their Name
b. The address that was used for the course registration.
c. The course they took.
d.The phone number or email address that was used during the course registration.
4. Within 3 business days the transcript is sent to them by the training coordinator after verification of their identity in the method they choose.
a. Mail the record to them.
b. Send a PDF version of the record through their email.
c. They can pick it up at the location.
Full refund is available if you notify us at Info@abcsafetygroup.com within 7 days of the start of the class that you will not be able to attend due to health or extenuating circumstances. There will be no refunds for anyone that cancels within 7 days from the beginning of the course or cannot attend the course after it has begun. We will provide make up hours to make up any missed material at an additional fee if you would still like to get certified as per OSHA guidelines.
- 22 HR Supervisor Upgrade$500$5000$0
- 22 Hour SST Supervisor Special$450$4500$0